Announcing: RisingWave Labs Is Now an Official Confluent Partner
This article will provide you with an initial understanding of the key benefits of using Confluent Cloud with RisingWave Cloud.To learn how to use RisingWave Cloud to ingest data from Confluent Cloud? Be sure to check out our recent video tutorial. You can also check out our documentation for detailed explanations.
We are thrilled to announce a strong partnership between RisingWave Cloud and Confluent Cloud, a leading figure for processing data in motion. RisingWave officially joins the Connect with Confluent program as a new verified partner. This marks a significant milestone in our journey to democratize stream processing.
As a company committed to staying at the forefront of innovation and ensuring that our clients have access to the best stream processing platform in the world, our decision to join the Confluent Partner Program was a natural choice.
What is RisingWave Cloud
RisingWave Cloud is a fully managed hosted service built to democratize stream processing. RisingWave Cloud offers a managed service for customers to create/drop/scale their RisingWave clusters, and build their stream processing applications easily with a few lines of SQL queries. Powered by RisingWave, RisingWave Cloud provides you with more flexibility, reliability, and scalability for your cloud-native streaming applications.
What is Confluent Cloud
Confluent Cloud is a fully managed streaming data service that harnesses the potential of Apache Kafka. Their services enable organizations to harness the power of real-time data, making it easier to build data-driven applications, gain valuable insights, and deliver exceptional customer experiences. To get start with Confluent Cloud, start your free trial here.
Key Benefits of Using Confluent Cloud with RisingWave Cloud
By partnering with Confluent Cloud, we can now leverage their cutting-edge technology and expertise to provide our customers with a complete set of solutions for capturing data in motion. Apache Kafka lies at the center of gathering and re-routing streaming data, however, it is still challenging to transform the streaming data on the fly to deliver real-time analytical insights, or to combine multiple streams with historical data for streaming ETL.
RisingWave provides a perfect match with Apache Kafka to deliver a collective solution for data in motion, from gathering data to real-time analytics. Whether you are looking to optimize your data pipelines, build event-driven applications, or enhance your data integration capabilities, our partnership with Confluent opens up a world of possibilities.
The combination of Confluent Cloud and RisingWave Cloud brings the following key advantages:
- Managed Services: Both Confluent Cloud and RisingWave Cloud offer managed services with robust high availability and failure recovery solutions. On our side, RisingWave Cloud provides a very user-friendly experience so that customers can provision and manage their RisingWave clusters easily and quickly. This offloads the operational burden from your IT team, allowing them to focus on more strategic tasks.
- Easy integration: With built-in Confluent Cloud source connectors, users can easily connect to an existing topic on a Confluent Cloud cluster from RisingWave Cloud. RisingWave Cloud will automatically deduce the schema from the schema registry service, and consume the data to deliver real-time insights.
- Scalability and Cost-Efficiency: RisingWave Cloud can easily scale up/down/in/out your RisingWave clusters to accommodate changing workloads and storage needs. With our innovative compute-storage decoupled architecture, RisingWave Cloud achieves extreme cost-efficiency compared with other vendors.
- Security: RisingWave Cloud guarantees a secure connection with Confluent Cloud only after being authenticated by API keys, which are managed by Confluent Cloud. RisingWave Cloud invests heavily in security measures under SOC2 compliance. No more worry about data leakage.
- Solid and speedy technical support: Backed by RisingWave creators, our experts provide all necessary enterprise-grade technical support in any time zone.